Re: [igraph] Find circuits(cycles) in graph

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Find circuits(cycles) in graph
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 17:32:33 +0200

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Romildo Martins
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The main ideia is dont repeat vertices when findes a cicle.

You mean don't repeat them on the same path? Or all paths must be
vertex independent?

> how do I request the following functions? I am not expert in graphs
> and I like R!  :(

You just did. :) But of course there is nothing to ensure that someone
will ever do it, sorry.... you can try to ask it on the R-help list,
too, maybe there is something in the other R network packages
(network, sna, graph, etc.)

Gabor