Re: [igraph] Find circuits(cycles) in graph

From: Romildo Martins
Subject: Re: [igraph] Find circuits(cycles) in graph
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 12:26:00 -0300

Hello,

The main ideia is dont repeat vertices when findes a cicle.
how do I request the following functions? I am not expert in graphs
and I like R!  :(

cicles(graph) - returns all cicles, but dont repeat vertices
and
get.all.paths(graph, v1, v2) - list al paths between two vertices, but
dont repeat vertices

Thanks a lot!

Romildo