Re: [igraph] Find circuits(cycles) in graph

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Find circuits(cycles) in graph
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 16:47:09 +0200

It is certainly possible to do it, whether by changing girth or some
other way is a different question.

It is important to realize that you need to make some constraint on
the cycles, because otherwise there may be an infinite number of them.
E.g. the algorithm should ignore all cycles that contain another cycle
more than once, at the very least.

Gabor