[igraph] eigenvector cumulative distribution

From: simone gabbriellini
Subject: [igraph] eigenvector cumulative distribution
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:16:34 +0100

Dear List,

I see that it is always advisable to use cumulative log-log plot, like the one on the igraph screenshot page (http://igraph.sourceforge.net/screenshots2.html#8 ), when investigating for power law distributions...

I was wondering how to build a cumulative distribution of eigenvalues.

using for example:

eigen<-evcent(g, scale=TRUE, weights = E(g)$weights)
eigenvector<-eigen$vector
dd<-as.numeric(table(eigenvector))
dd<-dd/sum(dd)

I have a non cumulative distribution. How to make it cumulative?

best regards,
Simone