Re: [igraph] how to generate directed small world networks

From: simone gabbriellini
Subject: Re: [igraph] how to generate directed small world networks
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 12:54:28 +0100

thanks for the hint... working in C is out of my possibilities...

but I think in R I can do it.

best,
Simone

Il giorno 15/mar/09, alle ore 12:40, Tamas Nepusz ha scritto:

barabasi.game is a function that I can modify? or does it call come C function I can't see?
barabasi.game calls igraph_barabasi_game in the background. This is a C function; you can "see" it by downloading the source code and if you are willing to dive into C, you can copy and modify it to suit your needs. But if you are just in the exploratory phase of your research, maybe it's easier to develop a prototype in R and translate it back to C later if more speed is needed.