Re: [igraph] how to generate directed small world networks

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] how to generate directed small world networks
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 11:34:38 +0100

Simone,

with barabasi.game you only model the in-degree distribution. What you
can do is "plugging in" the out-degree distribution. But I think this
is all, really. The reciprocity will be still zero.

If you want to model both the in- and out-degree distribution, then
you need another model. E.g. you can take a look at
'forest.fire.game'. Perhaps there are others in the literature.