Re: [igraph] RuntimeWarning when reading GraphML

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] RuntimeWarning when reading GraphML
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 10:19:24 +0000

Nothing is wrong with it. I was taken back by the fact that an ID attribute was written as a data element when I didn't specify/change them myself. It just seemed inconsistent and I was confused by that.
I think your problem appears only if you read a third-party GraphML file into igraph and then save it without any changes. The resulting GraphML file will have an additional ID attribute compared to the original one -- and yes, I don't really think this is a desired behaviour.