Re: [igraph] RuntimeWarning when reading GraphML

From: Chris Wj
Subject: Re: [igraph] RuntimeWarning when reading GraphML
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 14:09:12 -0500

I've looked at a bunch of examples and the GraphML docs/tutorials. I have only seed the form <node id="n0"> to specify the id.

Also, igraph outputs only:
<node id="n0">
    </node>
    <node id="n1">
    </node>
when there are no other attributes specified. It comes out in the attributes list as soon as you add any attribute value.

If it is used like this everywhere, I'd say the <node id="n0"> format should be the primary method of specifying node number. My only other question is will a node ever have a value other than 'n#' as the id, and if so, will it not be read correctly by igraph?

-Chris