Re: [igraph] Closeness centrality considering weights?

From: Chris Wj
Subject: Re: [igraph] Closeness centrality considering weights?
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 17:15:30 -0500

FYI. Bazar for Windows has an issue with symlinks, but using Cygwin it works well.

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 3:41 PM, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
Yes, I would like to compile it (I'm using the C version).
You can grab the latest source from Launchpad using Bazaar, it is as simple as:

bzr branch lp:igraph

(You'll have to run ./bootstrap.sh on the dev tree to generate ./configure and stuff)

If you don't/can't use Bazaar, let me know and I'll send you a tarball (unless there's a facility in Launchpad to generate a tarball from a Bazaar branch).