Re: [igraph] Closeness centrality considering weights?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Closeness centrality considering weights?
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 17:37:17 +0100

Hi, I was wondering how can I consider weights in the edges in order to calculate closeness centrality?
Weighted centrality calculations were not included in igraph 0.5.1 but they are already implemented in the development tree, see:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eigraph/igraph/0.6-main/revision/1324
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eigraph/igraph/0.6-main/revision/1327

If you feel brave and you are willing to recompile igraph from source, I can send you the current development branch. (In this case, please let us know whether you are using igraph from C, R or Python).