Re: [igraph] Closeness centrality considering weights?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Closeness centrality considering weights?
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:41:55 +0100

Yes, I would like to compile it (I'm using the C version).
You can grab the latest source from Launchpad using Bazaar, it is as simple as:

bzr branch lp:igraph

(You'll have to run ./bootstrap.sh on the dev tree to generate ./ configure and stuff)

If you don't/can't use Bazaar, let me know and I'll send you a tarball (unless there's a facility in Launchpad to generate a tarball from a Bazaar branch).