[igraph] Kendall's tau of two graph ranking list

From: lan gao
Subject: [igraph] Kendall's tau of two graph ranking list
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:57:08 -0500

Hi, guys,
      I have 2 different ranking lists of 1000 vertices of a graph.
   Like, L1={1 ,3 ,4, 5 .......}
           L2={ 2, 5, 6, 100....}..
     The numbers in each ordering list are the labels of the vertices. For example, 4 means the 4th vertex in the graph.

      Now I need to calculate the kendall's tau correlation foeffienct of these two ranking lists.

I uses cov(x, y, method="kendall") . But it did not work.
Anybody can give  me any idea?
Thanks a ton.

Lani