Re: [igraph] error in example igraph_cliques.c

From: Vincent Wolowski
Subject: Re: [igraph] error in example igraph_cliques.c
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 10:53:28 +0100

Hello Richard and Tamas,

here is the setup of igraph (v0.4.4) in Eclipse (v3.3.1.1).

I built and installed igraph in the regular way.

Right-click your C/C++ project in Eclipse.
In the context menu, choose Properties (at the bottom).
Or hit Alt + Enter, this should bring up the project properties panel too.

Choose C/C++Build, and then Settings.
Under GCC C++ Compiler, choose Directories.
Then:
Include paths: /usr/local/include/igraph

Under GCC C++ Linker, choose Libraries.
Then:
Libraries: igraph
Library search path: /usr/local/lib

If needed (e.g.Geomview), you can set the environment variable
LD_LIBRARY_PATH in Eclipse too.

Eclipse (CDT) uses the gnu compiler collection.
I can debug into the igraph library with gdb without any problem.

In addition, you might want to put the source folders into your
Eclipse project folder in the workspace,
to make it available to Eclipse's search function.

I hope that helps!
It should be rock'n'roll;-)

Best regards,
Vincent