Re: [igraph] error in example igraph_cliques.c

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] error in example igraph_cliques.c
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 23:23:47 +0100

Hmmm, you've sent the source of the example, which is nice
but we have that too. What we don't have however is your operating
system, the version of your compiler, your compile flags,
the detailed error message. Please send us these and then we can help.

Right now I can only say that for me it works on Linux, Windows and
OSX with recent versions of gcc (eg. i've used 4.1.2 on my Linux
system).

Thanks,
Gabor

On Sat, Dec 01, 2007 at 11:04:57PM +0100, Vincent Wolowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> when I try to compile the example igraph_cliques.c (copied below) with
> igraph version 0.4.4,
> I get an error in regards to invalid conversion at:
> [...]
> v=igraph_vector_ptr_e(&result,i);
> [...]
>
> I am not sure what the reason is and I would be thankful if someone
> could comment.
>
> Best regards,
> Vincent

[...]