Re: [igraph] a question on the isomorphim

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] a question on the isomorphim
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 14:23:28 +0200

Tracy,

thanks for reminding me that there was no proper isomorphism algorithm
in igraph, i've just added an implementation of the VF2 algorithm.
It is somewhat limited, eg. no subgraph isomorphism yet, but
the basis is done. FYI,

Thanks again,
Gabor

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 05:34:34PM +0800, yu chen wrote:
>    Hi Gabor,
>
>        Actually I've used the boost graph library. They use an
>    optimized back-trace algorithm,
>    [1]http://www.boost.org/libs/graph/doc/isomorphism.html , it seems that
>    the performance is fairly good since I only test on those small graphs.

[...]

--
Csardi Gabor <address@hidden>    MTA RMKI, ELTE TTK