[igraph] shortest path between all nodes on a weighted network

From: Colin Garroway
Subject: [igraph] shortest path between all nodes on a weighted network
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:55:20 -0400

Hello All,

I have a small undirected weighted network.  34 nodes and 93 edges.  Edges are weighted as the dissimilarity between between nodes.  I want to determine the shortest path length between all nodes.  Is this possible in igraph or an existing R package?  Also does transitivity calculation incorporate edge weight some how?

I am new to igraph and relatively new to R and am quite stuck on the shortest path question.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Colin