ifile-discuss

[Ifile-discuss] ifile and BASE64 mails

From: Lea Viljanen
Subject: [Ifile-discuss] ifile and BASE64 mails
Date: 21 Feb 2003 14:17:35 +0200

I just got my e-mail system hooked up with ifile
and it otherwise works OK, but misses all BASE64
encoded spam (half a dozen or so per day).

I sort my mail to folders with .maildelivery
rest goes to ifile (via ifilter.mh) for processing.
I read stuff over IMAP with Evolution/Pine/etc.

Any hints? I could start tweaking ifilter.mh
to decode the e-mails before passing to ifile,
but I hope someone has already solved this?

--
Lea 'LadyBug' Viljanen, GSNA            Fact without theory is trivia.
address@hidden                   Theory without fact is bullshit.