help-texinfo

New style sheet for Texinfo 7.x

From: Luis Felipe
Subject: New style sheet for Texinfo 7.x
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2023 15:26:17 +0000

Hi,

Just sharing a link to version 2.0.0 of my style sheet for documentation
generated with Texinfo 7's makeinfo program.

This new version comes with light and dark color schemes that are activated
automatically based on the visual theme selected by the user in their Desktop
or Browser.

Check the project manual, it uses the style sheet:

https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/texinfo-css/

And also check the Version History for more on what's new on this version:

https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/texinfo-css/Version-History.html

I hope you find it useful, and thanks for your work on the Texinfo system.

---
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/