FEMLAB toolbox implementation on Octave

From: Mishal0488
Subject: FEMLAB toolbox implementation on Octave
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 07:35:08 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Guys

I am currently working through a book dealing with the non-linear analysis
of structures and solids.
The Author has provided some Matlab code which can be used for some of the
question within the book.

I am not that knowledgeable on how to setup the code he has provided, I hope
that someone can help...

There are 2 folder provided, includes various M files, which are essentially
the solvers for the different element types, the below initial code is given
for the path:

 % Add folder to Matlab search path
path(path,'C:\NonlinToolbox\FEMTOOLS\Drivers');

The second folder presents various M files which contain functions to
develop develop various vectors and matrices. Each function is in a
different M file.

I have attached an image for which details the setup of the "Toolbox",
however I am not accustomed with using paths and so forth.

Can someone please point me in the right direction to get started please.
Even if it is a website that gives an explication on how to perform such a
task.

<https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373111/Oct.jpg>