Re: gpg-agent problem, part 2

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: gpg-agent problem, part 2
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 07:43:49 -0400

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 6:13 AM <address@hidden> wrote:

Thank You, Nicholas / Börje 200320

  1. I used the zip version for installation
  2. After unpacking, I ran post-install.bat. The message "GnuPG agent is unusable" appeared repeatedly
  3. Running Octave and pkg functions worked fine, though (as far as I have tested - not so much)

BR be

(Please always cc the mailing list, and the convention of the octave lists is to bottom post.)

I believe I see the same error when running post-install.bat and I don't think it matters. As you said, everything seems to be working okay.

Can someone who knows what the post-install.bat script Ks doing comment on the initial gnupg agent message and how much it does or doesn't affect things?