Octave CGI pet project

From: Evangelos Rozos
Subject: Octave CGI pet project
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:39:24 +0200

Hi guys,

I prepared a pet project in Octave with the CGI package. You can visit it here:

http://195.201.16.117/RocketBurnTime_theory.html

I am a little worried about security holes. A friend of mine told me CGI scripts are not advisable anymore, frameworks like Django are used instead.

The server I am running the script is not critical, but it runs some useful services.

Since this project is of no practical use, and because of the security concerns, I am thinking of to turn it off, unless you think it would be nice as an example of Octave capabilities.

Ideas?

Thanks

Evangelos Rozos