Impuls response toolbox

From: Jan Vandendriessche
Subject: Impuls response toolbox
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 12:29:50 +0000

Dear SIr,

You have very interesting software at “octave”.

I don’t have big knowledge about IR, so maybe you can point me in the good direction with my small question.

Can I measure an IR from a speaker with a small accelerometer on the cone (I have already done that). I want to measure the same speaker with a microphone. I want to have to have a new IR from the difference between the microphone IR and the accelerometer IR. So I can use the accelerometer to sound like the microphone captured signal.

Is this possible with one or more of the toolbox? And what we’ll be the steps?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jan

Jan Vandendriessche

Erkend deskundige: Dr. ir. Filip J.R. Verbandt

EVA-International B.V.B.A.

Steenkaai 32

B-8000 Brugge

tel. 00-32-(0)50-31.44.30