Re: Subplots not drawing correctly.

From: withaar
Subject: Re: Subplots not drawing correctly.
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 07:45:56 -0800

Attached is what it looks like here, no problem. The lines are very fine and in your plots you can see intensity changes near the cross-over points, suggesting you have an issue with aliasing of pixels. I would suggest you investigate along that direction - I doubt there is anything wrong on the octave end at this point.

Are you running