Re: Subplots not drawing correctly.

From: IMacaulay
Subject: Re: Subplots not drawing correctly.
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 12:00:06 +0000

Thanks, that makes more sense - the plot you attach is a different one
from what I thought you were referring to.

I think it very unlikely to be an aliasing issue because:
- the lines that do appear, are always sharp and single-pixel,
suggesting no background interpolation before display, nor are any
possible aliasing artefacts visible;
- in a grid of subplots with identical axes, lines can be absent from
one set, but present and sharp in others in the same row and column;
- the issue shows no sensitivity to figure window size or location;
- the issue may appear in different places on successive runs using
the same figure window;
- gnuplot produces similarly fine lines reliably ('though is grim in
other ways);
- the problem manifests itself identically on different monitors.

If, however, you cannot reproduce the problem, then of course you
cannot do anything about it.

Thanks anyway.