Re: Wants feedback for my GSoC proposal as well as mentor for Command Li

From: Jack GNU
Subject: Re: Wants feedback for my GSoC proposal as well as mentor for Command Line Suggestion Feature.
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 08:07:42 -0700 (MST)

"MATLAB has:
1.giving suggestion(did you mean? '     ') when user types a spelling
mistake.
2.Giving a pop-up for auto-completition and one can scroll that and choose
one.
Octave use readline library but it has no such pop-up facility.

But Octave has none of the above two features.
I will try to implement both of them in this feature,actually it will be
like more or less"

certainly the idea is very good for every Octave users.

"I will try my best to keep the hash constant time complex i.e O(1). "
do you think you can do that?whatever,send me your draft proposal.