Re: I have modified firls.m to include all types of FIRs plus HT and dif

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: I have modified firls.m to include all types of FIRs plus HT and diff
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 15:48:03 -0400

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 9:16 AM, je suis <address@hidden> wrote:
Still, I have to ask again: are there any legal issues
if I use the script as an inspiration (or more...) for my program?

Sorry, I must have missed the original question.  Your script is yours.  You can use it for whatever you want. If you're reusing other people's code, you should abide by any relevant copyright.