Re: How Come My Program Won't Work?

From: Bear
Subject: Re: How Come My Program Won't Work?
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 14:40:02 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for taking the time to work on this Doug.

I came back and found that the program I'd run did, in fact, bring up the
plots. I guess it just took awhile for it to run.

I'm trying your program now, and the same thing is happening: It's taking a
long time to bring up the plots.

I don't know why this is, maybe there's a lot of math being done?