Re: lsim() trims time vector in an odd fashion

From: rocketsound
Subject: Re: lsim() trims time vector in an odd fashion
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 05:02:52 -0800 (PST)

I'm using Octave version 3.8.2 from http://mxeoctave.osuv.de, control 2.6.5
and the experimental GUI.

You can find my full script here: http://pastebin.com/Nu9M7Zmj

Please note that this is a script I'm using to solve an exercise for
university so it's quite messy, sorry for that. The interessing lines are
lines 6 and 7. Changing the multiplier from 1 to 2, 3 or anything higher
will break the script. The next interesting line is line 95. Here I'm
calling lsim(). When you try to debug the code you will notice that the size
for both parameters u and t for lsim() are 51x1 in case the multiplier is 1
and 101x1 in case the multiplier is 2. But for a multiplier of 2 (or
anything greater) I get the error message from above ("u must be 100 rows").