Any interest in a Human Response to Vibration package?

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Any interest in a Human Response to Vibration package?
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 11:45:00 +1000

Hello All,
For many years now I have been doing HRV analysis, in accordance with BS 6841 and ISO 2631, using bespoke Octave functions and scripts. From time to time I have wondered if there might be any interest in a HRV package. If there is a view that such a package would be of use, I would be amenable to working with one or more others, who understand this stuff, to help develop a suitable Octave package.
This is just a preliminary feeler, so to speak, to test the water.

Anyone interested, please let me know what you think.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell