Re: Any interest in a Human Response to Vibration package?

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: Any interest in a Human Response to Vibration package?
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 16:59:49 +1000

On Thu, 07 Aug 2014 16:48:26 +1000, Sven-Erik Tiberg <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi

Some time ago we where investigating hole-body-vibrations in off-road vehicles, train engines, sea vessels and developing suspensions for drivers. We had been using ISO-2631 for cars and trucks but found that it had limitations in sea vessels and off-road vehicles so we started to use BS6841 and also consider high crest factors.

[snip]

I can have a look for our BS6842 code if you are interested.

Do you offer this in response to my question re a Matlab compatible bilinear function? I have code for BS6841, and BS6842 doesn't come into my area of interest, thanks.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell