Re: Help with saveas and fltk

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Help with saveas and fltk
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 00:57:42 +0000 (GMT)

On Jun 13, 2013, at 03:12 PM, "Rick M. Cox" <address@hidden> wrote:

Nick and Ben:

I hope some of this helps:

1.      I haven’t seen the “D:\Program” error in a long time.

2.      I installed Octave 3.7.2+ and Ghostscript v9.07 in paths with no white spaces.  Even though I don’t use it anymore, I never deleted Octave 3.6.4.  It still resides in a path with white spaces.  I certainly could delete it if you thought it was a problem.

3.      I thought I correctly added Ghostscript to the system path/environment variables per the setup instructions.

4.      When I type system (“gswin32c.exe”) I get a Ghostscript 9.07 header.

I’m cheered that my routines work on your systems.  I’d like it to work on mine.  J

Thanks again,

Rick

I'm not sure it will help resolve the problem, but please type EXEC_PATH at Octave's prompt and copy-n-paste the text it returns into you reply.

Also tell us if you've installed more than one version of Ghostscript and where they are.

Ben