Re: Help with saveas and fltk

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Help with saveas and fltk
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 16:19:13 +0800

On Jun 3, 2013, at 1:35 PM, Rick M. Cox wrote:

> [...]

To determine what is happening please edit __print_fltk__.m and remove the
semicolon from the end of line 149.  The resulting line is below.

  opts.pipeline = pipeline

It you don't know where to find this file, type the command below in Octave.

        strrep (which ('plot'), 'plot.m', sprintf ('private%s__print_fltk__.m',
filesep))

Once the semicolon has been removed from the end of line 149, try ...

        close all
        graphics_toolkit fltk
        plot (rand (3))
        plot -depsc test.eps

And copy-n-paste everything that octave prints in its windows into your replay
to this email.

Ben