RE: Help with saveas and fltk

From: Rick M. Cox
Subject: RE: Help with saveas and fltk
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 22:35:04 -0700

Ben:

I installed Octave to a path with no white spaces with "fltk" as the default
graphics package.  All 'print' and 'saveas' commands fail in exactly the
same way they did when Octave was in a path with white spaces.  Apparently
this does not fix my problem.

To summarize:
'gnuplot' works flawlessly with any 'print' or 'saveas' command I give
Octave whether it is in a path with a white space or not.

'fltk' fails with any 'print' or 'saveas' command I give Octave whether it
is in a path with a white space or not.  In these cases either nothing
happens (no file is saved) or the figure window becomes unresponsive, Octave
displays: 'D:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file and then becomes unresponsive as well.

Rick