Bug in "break" command

From: Paryshaan
Subject: Bug in "break" command
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 23:13:02 -0700 (PDT)

when a m file with a loop calls another which has "break" command, it doesn't
affect the loop of first file. I mean it should exit from the loop, but it
has no effect and only exits from the second file.

For example: if we have 2 m files "Temp1.m" and "Temp2.m" like these:
Temp1:
for k=1:3
        Temp2
endfor

Temp2:
if k==2
        break
endif

Now if we run "Temp1" the result will be:
k =  1
k =  2
k =  3

Now if we replace "break" with "continue" and run "Temp1" again we have:
k =  1
k =  3

Many tanks for your attention.

-----