Re: Information about getting mails

From: Satyam Mishra
Subject: Re: Information about getting mails
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 22:36:36 +0530

Oops, I am very sorry that I bothered you all with my mail.
I liked the options of receiving the mail in single folder and  the option of all mails in a single mail as digest mail.
I will go for one of them for sure.

Thanks for your help Carlo and Jordi.
To all members of list: This is my last such mail, you will not receive any further personal mail. I would be more careful now.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On 6 February 2013 10:27, Satyam Mishra <address@hidden> wrote:
> I want to ask will I get all questions/queries as emails into my email box ?

Yes, you will, but your mail client can filter them. In Gmail, there's
an option called something like "filter emails like these". You can
then redirect all mailing list traffic to a folder or label.

- Jordi G. H.