Re: Information about getting mails

From: c.
Subject: Re: Information about getting mails
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 16:34:42 +0100

On 6 Feb 2013, at 16:27, Satyam Mishra <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Administrator,

I am not the administrator,
you have sent this message to all
subscribers of the mailing list.

> I am just added in octave mailing list.
> I am also getting some emails which members are posting.
> I want to ask will I get all questions/queries as emails into my email box ?

yes that is how a mailing list works. If that is too much for you, you
can set the option to receive a single email messages with all recent
posts to the list grouped together.

> Is unsubscribing from this mailing list a good option ?
> I mean whenever I have to post some new query, do I need to join the mailing
> list again or will I be able to post?

you don't have too, but in that case youre messages to the list
will need to undergo moderation and you will probably miss some
of the replies to your queries.

> Thanks.
> Satyam Mishra

HTH,