Re: "housekeeping question" concerning octave-instrument-control-toolbox

From: Stefan Mahr
Subject: Re: "housekeeping question" concerning octave-instrument-control-toolbox
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:04:34 +0100

>> Hugo, please wait until USBTMC will be integrated to octave forge.
>> Meanwhile I recommend to keep the files in your home directory.
>>
>> Stefan
> OK, I'll wait, I suppose you'll put a message in this list when things
> are ready.

You could try the following:

Download
https://github.com/dac922/octave-instrument-control/archive/port2forge.zip

Start octave and start installation with
 pkg install ~/path/to/file

Be sure to have linux-gpib installed. I can't test it for now, since
local installation (pkg install -local) doesn't work. If you want it
globally, give it a try.

Stefan