Re: Oct files on SELinux

From: Steven Levine
Subject: Re: Oct files on SELinux
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 10:03:25 -0800

In <address@hidden>, on 11/23/12
   at 05:20 PM, Julien Salort <address@hidden> said:

Hi,

>Then I need to setenforce 0. Otherwise, I get
>cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied
>whenever I try to run the helloworld command.

>Do you have an idea on how to work around this problem, without disabling
>SELinux ?

Do you really need SELinux protection enabled or did you just choose the
defaults when you installed CentOS?  SELinux is a lot of work to manage
unless you really needed the incremental extra security.

To avoid the error you can configure SELinux to allow your shared library
to load.  This link provides an example of how to do this for a specific
shared library

Steven

"Steven Levine" <address@hidden>  eCS/Warp/DIY etc.
www.scoug.com www.ecomstation.com