Re: Oct files on SELinux

From: Dimitri Maziuk
Subject: Re: Oct files on SELinux
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 11:42:36 -0600

On 11/23/2012 10:20 AM, Julien Salort wrote:

Then I need to setenforce 0. Otherwise, I get
cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied
whenever I try to run the helloworld command.

Do you have an idea on how to work around this problem, without
disabling SELinux ?

Disabling selinux is the first thing I do after installing a new system. That said, audit.log should tell you which shared library is hitting which context restriction. Then you can change selinux context for that library.

Plugging that message into google (sans segment name probably) should also help.

Dima