Re: Oct files on SELinux

From: Julien Salort
Subject: Re: Oct files on SELinux
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 19:29:22 +0100

"Steven Levine" <address@hidden> writes:

> Do you really need SELinux protection enabled or did you just choose the
> defaults when you installed CentOS?  SELinux is a lot of work to manage
> unless you really needed the incremental extra security.

I don't really need it. I just chose the default.
I didn't like the fact that I had an error. I felt like I did something
wrong somehow and should change my build system accordingly.

But you're starting to get me convinced that I should just disable this
SELinux thing.

Thanks for the pointers,

Julien