Re: Binary to ASCII conversion

From: asha g
Subject: Re: Binary to ASCII conversion
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 17:59:49 +0800 (SGT)

 Thanks -Doug and Carne. Will try it and let you know.
Asha

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:11 AM, asha g <address@hidden> wrote:

 I have data saved in the following format - binary. Is there any way I can convert this file to an ASCII file without having to run the program all over again.
Also, if I want data saved in ASCII format, what command do I give.

save -mat-binary cabunpanumcent2oct4N20test X y y1 y2

File is also attached.

Help is appreciated.

Thanks

Asha Gopinathan