Re: How to load data files with mixed str & numerical data with headers

From: Shoumei
Subject: Re: How to load data files with mixed str & numerical data with headers "*.txt.gz" or "*.xml.tgz"
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:01:24 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the comments &recommendations. It would be great if you could
share some of the scripts to read this type of files.
You are right that my computer RAM is a limiting factor. The excel I am
using is office 2010. It said something like the # of rows/ columns exceeds
the capacity of excel (~1000Kx10K? I forgot the exact error message) when i
tried to open the files.

Shoumei