Re: trying to compile 3.6.1

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: trying to compile 3.6.1
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 08:20:25 -0700 (PDT)

>________________________________

I think it is a bug. To the extent I have a workaround for it in my
AppsFromScratch version sent to you.

You can understand what the workaround is looking into

AppsFromScratch/20120503_old/include/perl/project_specific/default_build_data_sub.prl

file and locating there

      octave => # !!! -l:liblapack.a !!!
        do{
          my $major_ver = '3';
          my $minor_ver = '6';
          my $micro_ver = '2';

piece of code - look for appearances of 'liblapack' in that portion.

Regards,
  Sergei.