Re: Matrix manipulation

From: Knof
Subject: Re: Matrix manipulation
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:49:02 -0700 (PDT)

> Could you give an example of the code you are using?
>
> What do you do with this matrix, what do you get, and what do you expect?

Matrix looks like this (first number marks the row number and that is what I am trying to preserve):
251 70.196 69.02 26.275
252 83.529 51.765 36.471
253 10.98 53.333 38.824
254 4.3137 69.804 20.392
255 15.294 98.824 57.255

The project I am working on is transforming colors between different color spaces.
First step is really simple and only requires me to divide columns two to four by 100.

This is my code:

        RGB=dlmread("/Users/Knof/Desktop/Matrix.txt");

        #Size of matrix
        b=size(RGB);

        #Matrix length
        v=b(1,1);

        #Divide by 100
        for i=1:v
                value(i,2:4)=(RGB(i,2:4)) /100;
         end

Columns two to four are divided correctly but first column just comes out as zeros in every line.