Re: Matrix manipulation

From: Knof
Subject: Re: Matrix manipulation
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:20:17 -0700 (PDT)

> In your for loop you never assign anything to the first column of value.

Yes it is possible to just assigne a value to the first column and then simply print that out at the end.
But I am looking for a way to manipulate every column pass the first one and then automatically
attach those manipulations back with the firs column to print them out at the end.
The reason for this is that later on I split the rows into a new file and only work with half of them
(numbering sequence gets broken by the split).