Re: compiling SuiteSparse

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: compiling SuiteSparse
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 03:35:59 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message -----

Did you actually open the attached file ? If you did, you should have noticed
there are no drive letters, so it's not for Windows.

The point of my Email was libraries used and their order. How can this be wrong
for Windows ?

The file was attached in order to show an example of final file after variable
substitution. I didn't say the file was suggested for real use.

What at all are you talking about distribution ? Was I talking about
distribution ?

--Sergei.