Re: xlim gives memory exhausted error when used after plotting (v3.4.3 M

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: xlim gives memory exhausted error when used after plotting (v3.4.3 MinGW Windows)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 07:24:54 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have build 3.6.1-rc0 on MinGW and test the script

GNU Octave, version 3.6.1-rc0
Copyright (C) 2012 John W. Eaton and others.
This is free software; see the source code for copying conditions.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  For details, type `warranty'.

Octave was configured for "i686-pc-mingw32".

Additional information about Octave is available at http://www.octave.org.

Please contribute if you find this software useful.
For more information, visit http://www.octave.org/help-wanted.html

Read http://www.octave.org/bugs.html to learn how to submit bug reports.

For information about changes from previous versions, type `news'.

octave.exe:1> cd E:\usr\Tatsu\test\octave
octave.exe:2> clear; close all;
octave.exe:3> load xlimerror.mat
octave.exe:4> figure(1); clf;
octave.exe:5> hold on
octave.exe:6> semilogx(EstF, 20*log10(EstMag), 'b-')
octave.exe:7> xlim([minF maxF])
octave.exe:8>

As was seen the above

error: memory exhausted or requested size too large for range of Octave's index
type -- trying to return to prompt

did not occur on 3.6.1-rc0

So please wait while.

Regards