HELP: How to call from .net or vba

From: Sundar Dha
Subject: HELP: How to call from .net or vba
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:05:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your Help. How about VB6.0/5.0 , do i have to use

                   .createobject(".........octave dll"). and pl. let me know the octave api file or dll to be used in this syntax

Pl let me know your concern

Thanks
sundar

PS:
The 3 Laws of the Procrastination Society:

1) Never do today that which can be put off until tomorrow
2) Tomorrow never comes
3) Never do it tomorrow when you can postpond it for one more day