Re: HELP: How to call from .net or vba

From: Sundar Dha
Subject: Re: HELP: How to call from .net or vba
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 08:56:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your Help. How about VB6.0/5.0 , do i have to use

                   .createobject(".........octave dll").

Pl let me know your concern

Thanks
sundar

PS:
The 3 Laws of the Procrastination Society:

1) Never do today that which can be put off until tomorrow
2) Tomorrow never comes
3) Never do it tomorrow when you can postpond it for one more day