Re: octave video/avi crashes - anybody have similar experience?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: octave video/avi crashes - anybody have similar experience?
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 17:00:04 +0900 (JST)

Hello

>I believe Tatsuro has been doing Windows releases, but I'm not certain.

Benjamin Lindner is the maintainer of the current windows binaries.
I'm a one of the guys to working with the octave for windows.

But I am not directly concerning to the official release of the windows
binaries.

Seeing the SVN repository,with which one can build octave by oneself (tough
work), there found

http://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octave/trunk/octave-forge/admin/Windows/mingw32/ffmpeg/

 ffmpeg-0.5 seem to be used.

The above I can tell at the moment.